A Natural Miracle

I haven't blogged in awhile due to taking care of my daughter. She has mononucleosis and has been extremely ill with terrible symptoms including inflammation of her liver. She is now healing naturally and is feeling great today. Tomorrow she goes back to our family doctor to get her liver enzymes checked again. This doctor has been our family doctor for about seven years. He is a middle aged man--probably younger than me, so I would somehow expect him to be a little open minded and well versed in nutrition and its effects--good and bad...but nope!
He was and has always been very narrow minded about what we eat having any positive effects on healing.
I am waiting to see the look on his face tomorrow, when Ashley tells him she did not take his prescribed antibiotic and steroid. She is has been taking all natural supplements and is doing much better.

We have to all come to realize that we are in control of this part of our life.
Food is making us sick.
We make the choice to eat ourselves to poor health and death or good health and long life.
Deuteronomy 30:19
".... Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live"

Eighteen months ago I was doubting anything but what the doctor ordered for my cancer treatment. So I can understand all the doubts I am hearing from people but if I had actually known someone who was healing without chemo, at that time, they surely would have caught my interest. So it is a little harder for me to understand the doubting from so many, when I can offer first hand testimony.
Do you maybe think, I am healing because my cancer wasn't as bad as yours?  Do you think it is just lucky on my part that I am healing naturally but you wouldn't be as lucky?
What is it....?
Why are so many asking to hear my story, hear the way to good health but not accepting it, not taking it on for themselves?
I want you to know, I was diagnosed with a very rare PANCREATIC cancer. First, rare in that, less than 20 have probably ever had it and they have never had any positive results to help anyone. Second, it is PANCREATIC! That speaks for itself.
So...this is not mild. This is not luck. This is faith and trusting God and all that He gives me.
I just watched a movie on Netflix online, called, "Forks Over Knives". The information and encouragement for natural healing was amazing. After watching this, it seems there would be no question in any one's mind about healing naturally with all the goodness God gave us.
 I would love for everyone to watch this movie.  It had a lot of information about how food choices have profound effects on our bodies and health.
One of the quotes I liked was, "One fourth of what you eat keeps you alive and three fourths keeps  your doctor alive"

Some people complain and whine, "Oh, it's in my genes, there isn't much I can do about it." I use to  be one of these whiners.
But I must now beg to differ with you. The absolute fact is....
Are you ready for this?
ONLY 1%-2% OF YOU CAN ACTUALLY STATE THAT IT IS IN MY GENES.
You are not a helpless victim. And this goes for most degenerative diseases.
IT IS YOUR DIET!!
And it is probably the same diet your daddy and grandmother ate, or worse, --thus the inherited factor is not your genes, it is your diet, your way of looking at food and your lifestyle.
YOU CAN CHANGE IT!
Food can be your death or food can be your treatment if you are eating a whole plant food based diet, to include juicing some of your vegetables. It will be the most beneficial to your health. No more meat, sugar, salt, dairy, white, sugar refined carbs.
Whole Grains, fruits and vegetables only. NO you don't need meat for protein.
 That is not true.
You can get all you need from whole plant foods. (check out the movie)
Please trust me.

We have preconceived expectations of the way things should happen in life.
We expect God to do things a certain way.
We get mad when He doesn't answer immediately or when life doesn't go the way WE think it should.
We need to bring our problems and sicknesses to God with a thankful heart and believe him to solve our problems in His own way and time. Even when things don't make sense, you can trust him. Believe with all your heart and thank Him for the healing as you believe. Trust him to eat all the good that He provides on the earth for us.
Every time I would start to be afraid and worry about the cancer, I had to stop and give it back to God. I knew I could trust Him. And He always proves himself faithful.

If your not willing to step out of the boat, you'll never walk on the water!
You are always only one prayer away from a miracle
He just wants you to ask Him, Believe Him, thank Him and trust Him.
You know, God intended us to live well, healthy lives. He intended us to use the goodness of the earth to heal. So these should be every day occurrences, not "miracles".
A miracle by definition is: Extraordinary event manifesting divine intervention in human affairs...an outstanding or unusual event...BUT....
Christian Science says: A miracle is a divinely natural phenomenon experienced humanly as the fulfillment of spiritual law.
Divinely NATURAL phenomenon! NOT an unusual event.
Miracles...just every day stuff our lives should be full of.
One prayer away from a miracle.
Seek Him and you will find the answer.
"If God didn't withhold from us His very own Son, will God withhold anything we need?"
You can trust His nutritious foods to heal you. Giving your body goodness is better than giving it destructiveness to heal. That doesn't even make sense.
 I know, to try natural healing seems like you are running off of cliff. But You can Trust Him! You really can.
He has already earned our trust through raw wounds, thorns pressed into his brow and"your name on his cracked lips? How will he not also graciously give us all things He deems best and right?
He's already give the incomprehensible." ---Ann VosKamp




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speak Life

Healing Naturally Protocol

Current Protocol