Are you serious?

The little house we rent is in a small, antique town at the beginning of the Hill Country, in South Texas. The house has two redeeming features that made me want to live there. One, the large floor to ceiling limestone fireplace and two, the added on sunroom. The sunroom is so quiet when the door to the kitchen is closed. There are wide windows, which give a peaceful view of our shaded backyard, and make up the walls on three sides.
I have made this quiet place my own.
A third of it is a quiet sitting room.
A third a computer/treadmill area.
And a third my craft area.
It is here He is teaching me to slowdown.
Rest.
Accept what He is doing.
What I cannot change.
Hold on. God knows what He is doing.
Five have died.
Two last year and three more this year.
People I have tried to help to heal naturally.
People I have tried to urge to run hard while they had the chance.
I can feel my soul has 5 new scars on it.

The thing about tackling cancer or any other disease, naturally is--
You have to be aggressive!
You have to be Serious!
You have to ask yourself, "Am I serious enough about this to give it everything I have?"

I recently had someone write me who was in total awe and couldn't believe that I ate vegetarian, took lots of juices, coffee enemas and over 300 supplements every day.
"Are you serious, do you really do this?" (as if I was lying to them)
Yes! I do! Because I am serious about getting rid of the 9 tumors in my body. I am serious about being healthy again. I am serious about all the information I have learned about how our bodies can absolutely heal themselves. I have learned how important our mental state is in healing.

What I know to be brutally true is...
if you are not aggressively serious about doing everything you can----starting immediately---to put your body on the healing,  healthy track--you probably aren't going to make it.
Sadly, IT or the conventional treatment, will get the best of you.
I have seen people think they can take a few supplements here and there, a juice or half a juice today, maybe a little more tomorrow. People who think they can take chemo and still try to use the natural path and it still work. Most of the time...
It does not.
They are NOT serious!
It unnerves me.
It makes me antsy.
I feel like I am being buried alive. I want to scream but they are not hearing me.
People ask me for help--and I WANT to help....
But it stabs my soul when they risk their lives not taking their healing seriously enough to do what needs done.

I know it's  hard.
I KNOW. I KNOW it to the core of my being.
I've been there. I've walked it.
I've heard the diagnosis. I have unknowingly trusted doctors fatal judgments.
 I've ran to the toilet that first of many times to follow, thinking, "so this is the beginning of the end. I'm one of THOSE now...the vomiting, chemo cancer patient."
I've been scared.
I've not known who to trust, what to do.
I've saw my hair wash down the tub.
I've lost all control of my bodily functions.
I've had burned finger tips, watery eyes, massive bone pain, tormenting nausea, mouth sores, loss of blood, loss of humility and...
loss of friends.
I've not been able to eat. nor sleep.
I have battled depression and fear.
I've choked down juices and vegetables when it was the last thing on earth I wanted.
I persevered through the first, few messy, coffee enemas until I got it right.
I too have not been able to afford the ongoing cost of organic vegetables, and mountains of bottles of supplements, let alone the leftover doctor bills.
I KNOW about these things.
I KNOW how hard it is.
BUT .... I Also KNOW I have to be serious about changing my life. Serious about doing everything and anything I need to do for my healing. I know I have to seriously, continually research.
And above all I KNOW I have to totally rely on God. The Only one who can do anything about any of it!
The only way I got through this.
The only way I will continue to get through it.
And NO, He did not give you cancer. But He can use it for good if you let Him.

I recently saw a car with it's tires buried in soft sand.
Stuck.
Spinning it's wheels.
A bunch of people were pushing it.
Back and forth it rocked.
Still stuck.
Going deeper.
More help was needed to get it out.
This is how we are. We sometimes need more solid, consistent help to get out of a tough spot.  We have to keep pushing. We have to be serious about our protocol to heal.

I am now 15 months, day in and day out, of constant, continual care for myself. These are not all easy days. But I am learning more and more.
Trying to change the way I eat, the way I think, the way I react, the way I handle stress...
the way I care for even my soul.
This is now my life.

God is still in control.
This IS happening for a reason.

It is going to continue to be a hard road. But there are so many people who travel even harder roads on their journeys. So I have to remain even closer to God.
So I can make it through.
I am blessed to be here today.
I think, in the back of my mind, I always thought this would go away and I would wonder what it was going to be like on the other side of this.
And now I believe I AM on the other side of this. 
I am on the healing path, becoming more and more healthy, physically and mentally.
Taking seriously that from now on, I will be eating and living differently, striving to help and inform others about true healing for their bodies.
And it's all good.
It is a good thing.
Are YOU serious?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am going to try to write several blogs over the next few weeks to bring you more important information for your good health. Blessings you all.


Comments

  1. Great life story you have written. I like your blog so much. But do you know who are the True Lovers of the world...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Kay,
    My father was diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer over a month ago. Despite seeing your testimonial with Chris, he decided to do Chemo. We just finished his 2nd treatment and he is feeling very alone and depressed. His anxiety and fear doesn't allow him to research anything about Cancer. He always says how he wishes he could talk to someone who knows what he's going through. That's when I thought of you. If you can, my email is liza.micelli@yahoo.com. Hope to speak with you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Speak Life

Healing Naturally Protocol

Current Protocol