It's Good To Be Alive

Well, this is not what I thought I was going to be writing about today. But it seems to the subject of the day. So....
Take a very deep breath and let it out slowly.
Isn't it so good to be alive?
I mean that in a very grateful way.
As we all know, we are not guranteed tomorrow. This is the only moment you have for sure and the only one you can do anything about. So please, please try to make it intentionally great!

I had a young friend that works at a local establishment, tell me today, a friend of hers died from an accident at his job.
 He was 20 years old.
She said she was devastated for a few days but now she is trying to live each day, so grateful and so thankful. She was telling all her customers today how grateful and thankful she was to be HERE in this day. That they should be as well.
Then..
One of my best friends from high school lost her sweet mama last night. My heart, love and prayers go out to Andrea, Toni and Lisa and their families. I loved their mom, Judy. I spent many hours sitting and talking with her. She didn't know it but she filled a void in my life at the time.
Since I have not been back "home" in a very long time, some people, like Judy, are still in my mind the same way I left them 33 years ago.

I like this quote from C.S. Lewis, "Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different."
This reminds me of ...
...complaining about life and situations. Then looking back years later and saying those were the best days!!
...day to day routines with precious little ones, then all of a sudden you look back and everything has changed, they are all grown up
...going through the same day to day routines as I have for the last two years in this house, in this place.
 But even over a short two year time span... things are different and
I look at life differently.
 Problems don't get as blown out of proportion because they are not the most important thing.
I take a lot of very intense mind pictures. Trying to grasp and capture moments and beautiful scenery. Like I am trying to breathe it into me and become one with it...to soak it up completely.
And of course, my days are filled with lots of taking care of ME.
For anyone out there, who has read about my intense healing regiment and then thought it wasn't for you or you just couldn't do THAT!
Well, I hope anyone who is reading this who has cancer or knows someone with cancer will have some second thoughts about trying the supplements, juicing, vegan eating etc... that I have posted. These are all natural God given items given to us to eat and heal and be well.
Believe me when I say there are so many people who have already and who are finding more and more that this is THE way to heal. This is the way to get better from cancer and lots more degenerative diseases.
An oncologist from MD Anderson Cancer hospital in Houston just purchased 500 juicers for his patients!
Please don't let this go without trying it first. It breaks my heart to hear about people who are on Chemo or who are dying from cancer and they have not tried giving their bodies all it needs to heal.
This is important!!
Give your body living food.
Give your body LIFE.
 I feel so much better than I did last year at this time. But...all is not perfect in my world....oh, believe me.
This "unwanted guest" that has came into our lives has caused some chaos, with a mountain of financial issues, on going expenses for supplements and tons of vegetables and so much more. But so what?
My life is not cancer.
My life is not my finances.
My life is not living expenses.
No, my life is so much more.
God wants us to have an abundant life. That doesn't mean abundance in "things".   It's abundance in love and relationship with him and others, enjoying all the good He gives us.
 
The sky is so blue and beautiful and spring is bursting out all over here in central Texas.
I have family to hug and laugh with.
There are heavenly fields of colorful wild flowers everywhere!
New spring green leaves on the trees as I look through them into the warm sunshine. (Sorry you have snow, Bonnie)
 
I hope I can live a life from now on that lets God know I am so thankful and grateful.
I am not guranteed tomorrow but for today...
It's good  to be alive!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speak Life

Healing Naturally Protocol

Current Protocol