Either let God handle it or tell him he can't

April 25, 2012....one year ago yesterday was the first day I broke down in tears.

I recorded it in my journal. This was the day I was told I couldn't be in the first clinical study they offered me. 

I didn't qualify.

Isn't it amazing how these doctors play with our  lives, like it was some kind of race or game...
"You don't qualify."
"You didn't make the cut."
"You didn't make the team".
"Come back another time, maybe we will have something then."
"I'm sorry we have nothing else to offer you."
"Your diet doesn't matter. Eat whatever you want."

Why do people keep taking chemo when it clearly is not working?
I'm guilty.
They had me believing it was holding the cancer at bay. Twice when the tumors showed small growth, I did finally say, "ok, well that isn't working, so we need to try something else."
I can't tell anyone NOT to take chemo. That is an individual choice and decision. But knowing what I know now, I would NEVER recommend someone take chemo. I can understand how someone would select chemo in the heat of the moment of the "cancer verdict". BUT....oh my, do your research, first.

I KNOW God is my provider.
I KNOW He is the only healer.
He has so much more to offer us
He is just waiting to take control.

Yet, I subconsciously  doubt him by the decisions that I make, to depend on and trust another human being over him.
He has this wonderful array of delicious, healthy food for us to eat that will nourish and renew our bodies.
But we say, " oh, that's great, but I think I 'm going to try this chemo over here first. Because this is what the doctor says is the best for me."
It's amazing how we treat God.

 We act like we can handle all this ourseleves, every once in a while pleading with him to have things go our way.
We take advantage of the fact that He keeps us in orbit.
and provides oxygen for us...
He brings the sun up every day.
But when it comes to following his direction for our lives on this planet, to live and to function, we let our good ole free will arrogance say, "No, I got this".
Now, let me think...Who does this remind me of...Hmmm??
Oh, yeah...
the Israelites!!!
They didn't trust God either.
As a result...40 years to make an 11 day journey!!!!
Do we make life rough for ourselves or what??

This is what it comes down to with our healing, as well.
I was really excited to tell people about natural  healing, until I opened my mouth, spreading the word. It was then I found great resistance.
So many who wanted to know, "How do I heal from cancer?", but then began backing up.
They didn't want to do THAT!
They didn't want to spend the money.
They wanted something easier or...
That's too complicated, involved.
Or
that sounds too easy....it can't possibly work.
I DIDN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP. 
I did research, read and personally spoke with people who had been healed from late stage cancers.
Nothing worth having is ever easy.
Your life is priceless.
Chemo will cost you everything.
If your looking for an instant pill to pop to miraculously heal your body....
it's not going to happen.
Why won't we believe him?
 Let's not forget He is the Creator of the universe. He is THE HEALER
We always tend to doubt him, and he offers us so much.

Manna--enough for a day. We take more, afraid there won't be enough.
He parts the Red Sea to protect us, yet we cry in the desert that he is going to let us die.
He takes care of birds of the air. He provides for all living creatures on the earth and He loves us MORE, so why would he not take care of us as well?
He also offers us Salvation and eternal life, if we simply accept His  son, but we think it has to be harder than that.
IT'S NOT!
Man began eating a plant based diet that God provided, to keep him healthy.
God does nothing hap-hazard or halfway or incomplete.
The living plants on the earth for us to eat, each have a purpose for our good health.
This is as old as time.
But like most everything else, we abandon these ideals.
We started making our own food, adding our own man made ingredients and feeding our body what it was not meant to recieve.
What happens....it breaks down?
Our human systems are starving for these good nutrients, minerals, vitamins and enzymes in their natural state.
I have been spending a lot of time researching thousands of people healing from cancer.
Hear me, PLEASE, when I say there IS a cure for cancer.
The statement that "there is no cure for cancer" is FALSE.
It would be more accurate to say there is no cure in the medical field.
As of November, 2012, cancer has overtaken heart disease as the number one killer in the whole world. 
 Unnecesarily.
The remedy has been right under our noses the WHOLE time.
God has provided everything we need to take care of ourselves.
Think about this...
if he created us here on this planet, loves us with an "unfailing love", tells us we are of more value than many sparrows...
then why would he leave us to our own resources to try to heal our bodies from such a deadly disease that has attacked so many?
He has provided and He will take care of us.
We have to trust him completely and have the faith to take those steps, holding his hand.
Eating a vegetarian diet and juicing will renew your body.
You can't keep doing the same thing (eating the same thing) and expect different results.
The food we eat is making us sick. Sending fire threw our bodies is not going to fix the problem. Don't let them convince you chemo is the only and best way. 
Putting good things into our bodies is the best course of action. 
WHY DON'T THE DOCTORS TELL US THIS?
That is the multi billion dollar question.
Cancer is a multi billion dollar industry.
Believe it or not....
That is the bottom line.
I challenge you to get on the internet and look up all the people over the last 100  years who have led people to be healed from cancer (all naturally), and see how the establishment shut them down. It is very eye opening!

Like you, (or someone you know), I didn't plan to go down this road. And as humans, we are part of a world that wants to be led by sight.
O ye of little faith. :)
He is closer than your breath!
He can't interfere with your free will but I believe it saddens his heart when we don't rely on him, when he has all we need for this life and the life after. :)
He has offered what you need, in so many ways.
But you have the ultimate choice to tell God,
"no, you can't handle it".
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speak Life

Healing Naturally Protocol

Current Protocol