Eucharisteo

Well, I have just spent the last four days OFF of the Gerson Therapy cancer treatment and I am SO glad to be back on it today! I was having trouble getting my sugar adjusted to all of the juices. Gerson will eventually help this diabetes as well, but I have to battle every day to keep it under control until it starts getting better. I am praying for healing. :)
I am now back on the right track!!
The first day off of the Gerson, I thought, "Wow, this is nice to not have to drink a juice every hour." But as the days went I could tell I was feeling worse and I missed those healthy drinks. :) That first green juice actually tasted good this morning.
I think I have officially crossed over.
You can get there too. If you have started juicing, which everyone should, the juices will taste better as time goes. Your taste buds and body get used to them. Like anything else, it is an acquired taste.
I was in the grocery store yesterday buying a cart load of organic vegetables for this week of juicing, when the young woman in front of me in line started commenting on my purchases. :) There is always someone, either in line, or in the vegetable aisle or the bagger or cashier.
This has been a very interesting time. I have a lot of people asking about Ezzeac Tea and/or Gerson Therapy and some are extremely curious and desiring and want to jump right in, others hear about it and they are either totally skeptical or think they can not even try any of this.
I have to say, I am reading  about big name hospitals, in this country, who are opening their eyes more and more to the benefits of juicing, vegan diets and natural supplements for healing cancer.
I am so adamant about this, that it makes me want to scream at people who I hear are taking chemo, to please try this natural way. PLEASE!!!
I am so thankful that God kept bringing this message into my life until I listened. I thank Him every day.
Living in a state of thankfulness was one of THE BIG things that God taught me through all of this. Being every thankful.

Eucharisteo. The word used in the original translation of the Bible when it says, "he gave thanks".
Thanksgiving.
The root word of Eucharisteo is charis, meaning grace. He saw the grace as a gift and gave thanks. It also holds it's derrivative from the Greek word chama, meaning joy.
From the words of Ann Voscamp's book, One Thousand Gifts, Deep chama joy is only found at the table of the Eucharisteo--the table of thanksgiving. The height of our joy is dependent on the depths of our eucharisteo thanksgiving. 
Joy is always possible when you are being deeply thankful. Let me tell you that is SO true. No matter what is going on, there is a deep peace in being continually thankful.
Giving thanks for everything helps you to live your days and moments better.
In the Bible, Jesus is always giving thanks. Even before he performs miracles. I have learned that thanksgiving always precedes the miracle. He wants us to ask him believing, trusting and THANKING him even before we see it happen.

"The only real fall of man is his noneucharistic life in a noneucharistic world. That was the fall!! Non eucahristeo, ingratitude was the fall--humanity's discontent with all that God freely gives"

It is amazing how a lot of us live in such ingratitude!!! I did it for so long! Taking everything for granted. Just goin along living my life like it was all mine. If Jesus could give thanks in the middle of the mess around him, the least I could do is the same.

I hear sometimes, echoing through the cosmos, some people reading things I write and saying, "yeah, anyone who has cancer would say, they are so grateful now, and their life is changed etc....". I guess it is true that hearing the "C" word come at you will make just about everyone make changes in their lives and thinking. BUT my hope is that some who hear my words will take them to heart BEFORE they would have a life altering event happen.  I wish I had lived differently post cancer. So many years, would have been sweeter.

When you begin living each day in gratitude, you start seizing moments, being in the moment and appreciating everything in your life so much more. You become more joyful. And it helps you to trust God more. In turn, you are closer to him. Isn't that cool? :)

As Ann says in her book, which I HIGHLY recommend, "The greatest thing is to give thanks for everything. He who has learned this knows what it means to live...He has penetrated the whole mystery of life: giving thanks for everything"

Psalm 50:23 He who sacrifices thank offerings honors me, and he prepares the way so that I may show him the salvation of God"

Healing of our soul and a joy filled life all in one!

Eucharisteo. A lifestyle of thanksgiving.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speak Life

Healing Naturally Protocol

Current Protocol